This policy, together with Privacy, illustrates some website management rules also with reference to the use of user information. The following applies to this site and not to other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The website is controlled and managed by Easydive LLC with sole shareholder with registered office in Cervia (RA), Via dell'Industria 13 int. 6 - VAT number: 02665730392 - e-mail: email@example.com , also indicated below as the "Site Manager".
WHAT COOKIES ARE
A "cookie" is a small text file installed by some websites on the user's computer when he accesses a particular site or uses certain services offered by the site itself. The purpose is to store and transport information.
Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer on which the visited site is running) to the user's browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the user's device.
For more information and to learn more about cookies in general, you can visit the page www.allaboutcookies.org
WHAT ARE THEY FOR
In general, cookies can be used for various reasons, for example to monitor the use of the site by visitors, to improve the navigation of the pages, to allow you to set personal preferences on the >sites you are visiting, to protect the security of the user, to present advertisements based on the interests of visitors.
COOKIES USED AND FOR WHICH PURPOSE
In general and according to common terminology, cookies can have different characteristics that allow them to be classified based on:
- duration of the stay on the user's device: in this case we are talking about session / temporary cookies or persistent cookies;
- the source: in this case we speak of first-party cookies (sent to your browser from the site that you are visiting) or third-party cookies (sent to the browser from other sites and not from the site you are visiting);
- to the purpose: in this case, also in line with what is regulated in this regard by the Authority for the protection of personal data, we are talking about technical cookies, analytical identification cookies or profiling.
Following this classification, the same cookie can also have all these characteristics together so, for example, it can be a cookie with a persistent duration, coming from a third party and for profiling purposes.
DURATION OF STAY
Session / temporary cookies: they are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the browsing session. This means that they are automatically deleted from the user's device once they have exited the website and closed the browser.
Permanent cookies: they are stored on the user's device until they are deleted by the user or until their expiration date is reached if preset. They are therefore not automatically deleted from the user's device when they leave the website.
First-party cookies: these are the cookies released by the website currently visited; the site is the one corresponding to the address entered by the user (website displayed in the URL window).
Third-party cookies cookies issued by a website other than the one visited by the user.
Technical cookies: these cookies are essential to navigate the site and use some specific features. They can be:
- Navigation / communication / performance cookies: they guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); if these cookies are blocked, the site may no longer work properly.
- "Strictly necessary" cookies (functionality / preferences / localization / session status): they allow you to store information that changes the behavior or appearance of the site (preferred language, size of texts and characters, geographical area in which you are located ). If they are blocked, the browsing experience will be less functional but not compromised. These cookies allow the site to remember the choices you make (such as language preference, which content is of interest, etc.) and to provide customized features selected by the user, in order to improve the browsing experience. . In some cases, these cookies can also be used to offer online services (e.g. offer a live chat service) or to prevent services from being offered to the user that he or she has refused in the past.
Analytical cookies: Analysis cookies are used to allow web services to collect information regarding user access, for example, the number of visitors to the site, the length of their stay and which parts of the site they visit. These cookies can be first or third party.
- Statistical / analytics cookies of third party without identification power (with IP masking and absence of crossing with other data held by the third party): these cookies can be assimilated, in line with current legislation, to technical cookies as they comply with the following conditions: adoption of measures that reduce the identifying power of cookies by masking portions of the IP; the third party refers to the commitment to use these cookies exclusively for the provision of the service, and to keep them separately and not to "enrich" them or not to "cross" them with other information at its disposal.
- Third-party statistical / analytics cookies with identification power: these are cookies that are used to collect information and generate statistics on the use of the website, to understand how visitors interact with the site. These cookies are considered to have a high identification value when the following conditions are not implemented at the same time: (i) functions such as to reduce the identifying power of cookies are not adopted (for example by masking significant portions of the IP) ; (ii) the third party crosses the information contained in the cookies with others it already has.
Social Widgets and Command Buttons
The Social Widgets / Command Buttons are those particular "buttons" often represented as graphic icons (eg icons of social networks such as Facebook and YouTube), which allow users who are browsing the site to perform an action or command (eg "Like") interacting, with a "click", directly on social networks. Thanks to the user's click on the Social Widgets / Command Buttons, the user has the possibility to share the content of the site on their social profile, and allowing the publication and display on the pages of the site, of content from the social network itself ( e.g. viewing photos of friends). The site does not share any navigation information or user data with social networks accessible from its pages through widgets or command buttons.
WHICH COOKIES WE USE AND HOW TO MANAGE OR DELETE COOKIES
Navigation and session cookies
Navigation cookies and session cookies guarantee normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to view the contents on the device by recognizing the language of the country from which the user is connecting, or to make purchases through e -commerce). Navigation cookies are technical cookies and are therefore necessary for the site to function, improving its quality and browsing experience.
|PrestaShop-[#]||carbonarm.com||This cookie helps to keep the user's sessions open while he is visiting a website and helps him to place orders and many other operations such as: date of addition of the cookie, selected language, currency used, last category of product visited, products seen for latest, customer identification, name, name, encrypted password, account linked email, cart identification.||20 days||HTTP|
|PHPSESSID||carbonarm.com||Preserve the user's status on the different pages of the site.||Session||HTTP|
|logged||carbonarm.com||Provides and stores the data of the registered user. Disabling this cookie would stop authorizing orders.||1 year||HTTP|
|cart||carbonarm.com||Provides and keeps the products inside your shopping cart. Disabling this cookie would stop authorizing orders.||1 year||HTTP|
|__lglaw||carbonarm.com||Stores the user's cookie consent status for the current domain.||1 year||HTTP|
|iqitpopup_[#]||carbonarm.com||Used to memorize the opening preference or not of any information popup on the site.||1 year||HTTP|
This site uses Google Analytics to collect and process statistical analyzes on how users navigate the site through the computer or mobile applications, the number of pages visited or the number of clicks made on a page while browsing a site. The information generated relating to our website is used by our company to make reports on the use of the site to improve its usability, functionality, interface, communication. Our site treats the results of these analyzes anonymously and exclusively for statistical purposes.
|_ga||Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to limit the frequency of requests.||1 min||HTTP|
|_gid||Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP|
Marketing and Profiling Cookies
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on websites. The purpose is to present advertisements that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and therefore of greater value for third-party publishers and advertisers. They are aimed at understanding the preferences of individual users in such a way as to submit them, while browsing, targeted content of interest to them, based on previous browsing.
|__zlcmid||Zendesk||Zopim - Preserve the user's status on the different pages of the site.||1 year||HTTP|
|Widget Facebook Feed||Facebbok||Show posts, photos and videos from Facebook to the website.||1 day||HTML|
HOW TO UNAPPLICATE COOKIES
Most Internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. It is possible to modify these settings in order to block cookies or to be warned every time cookies are sent to the navigation device. Furthermore, at the end of each browsing session it is possible to delete the cookies collected from your device. There are several ways to manage cookies. We ask the user to refer to the specific instructions of the browser used. If different devices are used to view and access the site (for example, computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.), it will be the user's responsibility to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to reflect the preferences expressed in this regard. to cookies.
As already mentioned above, for a timely management of cookies useful for the use of behavioral advertising, you can change your preferences, below:
By selecting the links below it is possible to access the specific instructions for managing cookies through some of the main navigation programs:
If none of the browsers listed above are used, it is possible, in any case, to select the item "cookies" in the relevant section of the browser guide to find out where the folder for their management is located.