Insta360 One X3 Housing
Aluminum Housing for the Insta360 X3, guaranteed up to -150 meters (Insta360 X3 not included in the price).
Make Amazing 360° videos at 5.7k, or use it as an action cam, without ever losing what happens around you. You will be able to decide in post the most interesting shot, changing the scene in long take.
We recommend using with Polecam, or with Moby Tray for DPV.
The 360 videos are entering more and more in our life, for this reason, we have created a new underwater housing for the Insta360 X3.
The video camera is small but of enormous potential. It is in fact possible to create:
- 360° Video Max. Resolution 5.7k 30fps HDR
- Single Lens Video Max. Resolution 4K 30 fps HDR
- Video timelapse
- Video Timeshift
- Bullet time video
It is also possible to take photos of up to 72MB resolution.
But the great advantage of using the Insta360 X3 is the recording of 360° video, and use it to create a traditional video.
You can thus choose in the editing phase, the best shot and no longer lose any magical moment that takes place around you.
Because you should choose an aluminum housing for the Insta360 x3:
- The very resistant material protects the video camera up to -150 meters deep. It also prevents the camera from overheating, as heat dissipation is much greater than the plastic housing.
- Zenit and Nadir in 360° videos are much more defined than the plastic housing.
- The housing allows the use of all functions, through the 4 mechanical buttons and the "housing" mode of the camera.
- Maximum Guaranteed Depth
- 150 m
- Anticorodal aluminum, 40 micron anodized
- 147 mm
- 80 mm
- 70 mm
- 600 g.
- Immersion weight
- 200 g.